04 May 5 Ways Honey Will Make You More Beautiful
Let’s admit it. Honey, no matter what you say, is a miracle food. In fact, as I sit down to write this article, there is nothing really negative that I can say about honey, other than it possibly causing botulism in children under the age of 1. But other than that, honey is pretty much the healthiest and sweetest tasting food out there.
You can never go wrong with honey. Not only is honey good for the body, but it can also make you more beautiful. That’s right, honey can take away those wrinkles and age spots, making you look ten years younger. Below are 5 ways honey will make you more beautiful.
#1 – Use honey to clean out pores.
- Honey has been proven to be an effective antibiotic. It can clean wounds. In turn, it can also clean out pores. The enzymes and antibacterial properties in raw honey keeps pores clean.
- To use this, mix one tablespoon of raw honey with two tablespoons of coconut oil. Make sure the area you want to apply the mixture to is clean. Apply to the desired area and massage in a circular motion, making sure to avoid the eye area. When finished, rinse with tepid water.
#2 – Use honey as an exfoliator.
- Honey can hydrate the skin. It is also packed with antioxidants and enzymes. These antioxidants and enzymes can nourish and cleanse the skin.
- To use this, mix one tablespoon baking soda with two tablespoons of raw honey. Make sure the area you want to apply the mixture to is wet, then gently rub the mixture on the desired area in a circular motion. Rinse when done.
#3 – Use honey to treat acne.
- As mentioned before, honey is packed with antibacterial properties. It even contains traces of hydrogen peroxide, which cleanses the skin. Applying honey to the skin can alleviate acne, calming irritation and redness that comes with acne.
- To use this, apply raw honey to the affected areas. Let the honey sit for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse the area with tepid water.
#4 – Use honey as a hair conditioner.
- Did you know honey can make your hair shine? When mixed with coconut oil, this mixture penetrates the hair shaft, which conditions the hair and gives your hair a nice, brilliant shine.
- To use this, mix two tablespoons of coconut oil with one tablespoon of raw honey. Apply the mixture thoroughly to the bottom two-thirds of damp hair. Start at the ends and work up. Let the mixture sit for 20 minutes, then rinse.
#5 – Use honey as a moisturizing mask.
- Because of honey’s low moisture content, it naturally draws moisture out of the air. When placed on the skin, the honey brings in moisture and moisturized the skin.
- To use this, use one teaspoon of raw honey and spread on clean, dry skin. Keep the honey on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with tepid water.
These five ways to use honey to make yourself more beautiful aren’t the only ways to make yourself better looking. There are a lot of other ways honey can be used. Most importantly, one can never go wrong when using raw honey.